ARC TRAINER

Do you think it's possible to add the arc trainer to the activity tabs? Have you ever considered using miles on the exercise machine as an optiont's?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

13 Comments
mikedlif
First Steps

i agree, i use the arc trainer a lot for cardio and for some reason all the fitness apps seem to avoid adding it as option. would help a lot if fitbit would add this as a option

janrose123
Jogger

Please include the Arc Trainer as one of the cardio options. It burns more calories than the elliptical trainer and is a better machine.

Thank you.

JR

Linjac6463
Jogger
Please add Arc trainer to list of exercises it's not the same as the elliptical
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Sounds like a good idea! I believe that many users have an arc trainer so it would be nice to have this option available on the Dashboard. Thank you for sharing!

Lukey1223
First Steps

I would just like to echo these comments and reiterate the need to ad the arc trainer to the list of built-in exercises. I use it exclusively for cardio because it's much better on the knees. I currently keep my hands off of the bars so FB will track steps but I'm not sure if "treadmill" is actually the best selection. Thank you!!

Phunter82
First Steps

Yes, please add an arc trainer. I use it all the time and love it but no way to truly put what I've done at the gym in. If you not could use add a way to add a custom exercise?

Lorimayes
First Steps

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add the ARC TRAINER!!!

Cmelon
Jogger

Yes please please Arc Trainer!!! There is no comparison to any other machine. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
janrose123
Jogger
This was a ridiculous amount of time that passed. Customer-focused? Not so much!!
db68
First Steps

Add the  ARC TRAINER PLEEEEEEEEASE to the exercises!!! 

tnbtaylor
First Steps
Similar to how the Fitbit automatically tracks elliptical, treadmill, walking, it should also automatically track the Arc Trainer that people use at, say, Planet Fitness.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @tnbtaylor, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to automatically track Arc Trainer with Fitbit. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.