Ability to Change All Displays on Charge 4 (scroll down and swipe left categories )

All of the displays on the watch should be able to be customized, either switch positions or removed from the device. The scroll down and swipe left categories should be able to be reorganized to individual preferences. There are features I don't use and don't need to be able (or want) to view on my watch.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TaylorS0608, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to change all displays on Charge 4. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You might be also interested in voting for this other suggestion: Rearrange or customize Charge 3 & 4 apps/stats view/Today.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

EmmaEmmaM
First Steps

I agree with this, and not just on the Charge, but on all the products!

I just got the Luxe and I'm so disappointed because it feels like a compromise in every way. It's trying to be more like a smart watch than like a Fitbit and in doing so has eliminated everything I loved about my previous Fitbit, the Alta.  I loved how the Alta let me see what's important to me quickly and in the order that I wanted, and that the focus was those stats. That's why I chose Fitbit over Apple. With the Luxe, I'm limited in what I can see based on which clock face I choose, and the clock face I like doesn't show me the stats that I want (distance and calories), so I either have to chose a clock face I don't like in order to even be able to get to the stats I want to see, or chose a clock face I do like and not be able to see those stats at all on the clock face.  You should be able to chose any clock face and customize it with which stats you want to see and in which order to see them.

Another huge disappointment is that the screen with just the stats has minuscule font, and there is no way to change the order of the stats.

You need to decide if you're a fitness tracker or a smart watch. I chose Fitbit over Apple Watch because I wanted just the stats without all the other stuff, so finding out that all the things that I liked about Fitbit are either gone (ability to chose order in which I see things) or worse (font really small), is a huge letdown and deterrent from me sticking with Fitbit for my future considerations.

Big-Gee
Recovery Runner

I agree with completely. I just upgrades from Charge3 to Sense, and under exercise there are a ton of activities that I will NEVER do so I want to remove them and reorder the remainder to my liking.  With the Charge 3 I was able to do this with the Exercise Shortcuts in the Fitbit App, but this ability no longer exists. 

My watch, my choice of what activities I want on it. 

This option need to be put back on the Sense and Versa 3.

Breauna
Jogger

I agree as well. I just upgrade from a charge 2 to a charge 4  around 2 months ago. I don't use 90% of my stuff. I use the clock, the all step/heartrate/cal stuff and the hourly move. I don't use anything else on my watch.  As for my dashboard, I don't want a lot of stuff on there either, and even when I hide it, it comes back after a few weeks.  Plus, I definitely agree we need more customization on titles on dashboard and the clock faces, especially the clock faces, I don't really like any of them, but I chose the double retro, but it had most of the stats i wanted just not of the same screen, and I just need to tap the screen multiple times to get them. So fun. Plus a few more tiles, that are options, that would be useful, like hour reminder, and we can choose when we want to be reminded, how strong the reminder is, etc. And a tile with the option to customization the brightness and whether the watch stays always on. I am tried of having to tried to turn my wrist to see my steps when I am walking. 

martiehen
First Steps

Totally agree. Was amazed that this feature wasn’t available. Extremely irritating to have to scroll down down down to see what I want. Everyone wants to see different things, so it doesn’t make any sense for Fitbit to choose the display order without giving us any option to change it. Same on the app. Personally, I don’t even care about about a bunch of the features, so it’s really a pain.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.