Ability to change "low battery" notification % level

Currently I get a notification when my sense is at about 25% low battery. However I would like to have it notify me around 10% when it is more "critically low"
29 Comments
Misskama87
Jogger
Charge 5 requires a notification that the battery is low at 15% and 5%
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Misskama87, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to customize the % level for the low battery notifications with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

GizmoCBK
Jogger

My Versa 4 just sent me a low battery notification & my watch is at 33%. This is WAY too early!!

I agree with all the previous posts about having an optional notification at a lower battery percentage (10% to 15% would be ideal).

phatbitzr
Tempo Runner

I got the Sense 2 and I get notification when I still have 35% battery level.  Normally, with my old fitbit, getting this notification means I should charge the tracker the next chance I can, most likely, that means before the end of day.  But being at 35%, I still have almost a day of usage before it falls to the so called critical 20% where it is bad for the battery to fall under.  If I wait until the next day, I most likely will forget because the notification alert disappears once I use the app (can't keep it persistent).

So either have the Sense 2's low battery notification be set to lower, have the tracker have multiple levels of notification, or have reminder alerts every 12 hours so we won't forget to charge the tracker if we don't rush to the charger as soon as the notification appears.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.