Ability to see sent messages

Private messaging other Fitbitters has always reminded me of drunk texting - I forget what I sent almost as soon as I hit 'send'. If it takes someone more than a few minutes to respond to me, I lose the plot. Every. Time. 

I'd like to have the option to see the messages that I've sent to others. 

9 Comments
Piraino1
First Steps

I agree make this a feature!!!

pcmcg
First Steps

This needs to be an option, as sometimes the other person cannot reply until the next day, & then you can’t remember what you were talking about. The deletion of messages should be an option too .

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

fwssclass1
Jogger

This is the same topic as Threaded Messaging. Please put your vote toward that as well because it deals with this issue as well as others and it already has several votes.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Threaded-Messaging/idi-p/90255

Rinniepoo
Jogger

Yes pleeeeease threaded private messages is the way to go! I’ve already made a fool of myself by sending responses twice thinking I didn’t reply already 😭

P_Peter
First Steps

Do you think it be ever changed boz the don't like changes I don't think they ever change the message section in the app... 

karandy91225
First Steps

There are many requests to view sent messages.

Please let us view sent messages.

Sometimes people might not respond for days.  I do not memorize everything I have said to someone.

Please fix it so we can see sent messages.

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @karandy91225, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding sent messages with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

cindybev
First Steps

Yes we need desperately. I sent a message and someone answered me like is if it was a question and I didn't even know what I sent. The messaging platform is useless without ability to see sent messages

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.