Able to adjust exercise duration on Fitbit app

Since the Fitbit app was updated back in Oct, you can no longer change the length of a workout after the fact. I manually started a walk on my fit but sense, but forgot to stop it until several hours after I had gotten home. When I tried to manually edit the length of the work out in the app it does not save the new time.
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SPGmd, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to adjust the exercise duration on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

wpifarmer
First Steps
There is no way to edit the end or duration of a workout after it has completed. I can only "delete" it which erases all the heart rate data.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @wpifarmer, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having the option to edit the workout duration on the Fitbit app with us. This product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

MiniSumo
Base Runner

This inability to trim excess data from an exercise activity is frustrating, I'd use this several times a day!

Almost every walk or cycle logged has time before I remember to stop the logging.

Nuisance338
First Steps

What makes the removal of this feature worse is that the app allows you to edit the duration, only for it revert after a few seconds. If you're going to remove the functionality then the duration field should be readonly. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.