Able to see ECG results directly on Pixel Watch

I just restated my Fitbit premium after I bought a Pixel Watch 2, and to my surprice the Pixel Watch 2 is just a 100% lovely and accurate watch, but the Fitbit software is not - I will explain why.
1) Fitbit has a lot of functions, but its not always available at the watch (like water intake)
2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi there, @Surtningsue. Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Product Feedback Board. You can see it here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

We can see that you have shared lots of unique ideas here but we ask that you only post one idea per Product Feedback. That way we can keep these boards organized and searchable, in addition to clearly understanding which idea other members are voting for. We have chosen one idea and retitled and labeled this idea accordingly. Please repost your other ideas as individual Product Feedback by clicking ‘Add Product Feedback’.

Surtningsue
Recovery Runner

Hi @LizzyFitbit , the reason for cross posting is that the groups are not made easy to navigate and it seams that the topics are preset to some specific topics with no possibilities to make new ones. 

I believe you will get exactly the feedback that you have set it up to, but you will miss out on new topics and ideas to development beyond the current topics. Just and idea of improvement, to better meet the demands of tomorrow.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.