Able to uninstall any app from Charge 5

i would like there to be a way to change the order or delete some apps from the Charge 5.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

12 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @CorCat87, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to uninstall any app from the Charge 5 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You might also be interested in this other suggestionWatch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Johnny29
Jogger

It would be great to be able to delete apps or edit apps directly fron the Versa or Sense wrist/watch. Others OS platforms allows users to delete apps directly from the watch without using your phone or opening up the gallery. 

Lymmeln
Runner

How can I set pulse Ower 140 in Fitbit app

RJO1
Jogger

I just purchased the charge 5.  Is there a way to delete and/or rearrange apps?

71Jose
First Steps

Hi, I bought a charge 5 in april 2022 and I'm searching for the same issue.

I would like or remove and/ or reshuffle the aps on my charge 5.  I do not find any solution yet. Any updates?

Lymmeln
Runner
Hmm. I have no idea about that but Fitbit company Should have

Hämta Outlook for Android<>
Cat1085
Jogger

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Able-to-customize-order-of-apps-stats-on-Charge-... 

Is this not the same request? Can they be merged to get the correct amount of votes?

DanielLouder
First Steps

Fitbit - any updates on this? Do you have a timeline of when this may change? 

Simón
First Steps

I would like to be able to delete apps that I don't use. For example, ECG, EDA Scan, Notifications. Thanks!

craicaud
First Steps

I would also like to delete apps from my Charge 5. I don't use several of them, and they're just in the way.

MPL2
First Steps

I only use my Fitbit and the corresponding app on my phone for counting steps, female cycles and sleep.  I can’t stand when my bracelet (which I wear in the same wrist) turns on apps such as the exercise timer, etc.  It’s always a hassle to try and turn it off, and often happens when I am midway through a run.   I would very much be supportive of the other comments that I have seen to let users remove apps that are pre-installed on our Fitbits.  

aQuaintPearl
Jogger

Arranging apps are on other devices, so I am suprised it's not on the Charge 5.  Some of the apps can be deleted, but not all.  Gallery > Apps > click the app. If you can delete, it will say below app name.  If not, it just says Installed.  

GridArt_20230223_153036284.jpg

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.