Abs category

Please add "Abs" category to the log. The day I went to the gym all I did was the treadmill and then worked on abs. When I went on the app to log, the abs category was not available. Thank you.

Moderator edit: Added Labels

3 Comments
geardoid
First Steps

Some interest occurred in community posts regarding Fitbit devices to mmonitor or signal the onset of (or cardioversion from) atrial fibrilation (Afib). Obtaining graphs of heart rates monitored every 1 or 5 seconds is only a rough and untimely solution.  A better solution would be for Fitbit developers to include firmaware to hold and sample sliding windows of data, take a measure of HR variance, and emit LED alerts or tones and/or graph markers for the interval-window whose variance exceeds a user-set threshold (or factory default).  The option to nullify the alert and continue with variance sampling, or to accumulate a series of alerts (and see them all marked on a graph) would be extremely helpful.   The start of repeated alerts would, with significant confidence, token the onset of Afib, since not only does a heart rate ramp up or down (if it is of a tachycardia or brachicardia variety) at onset, but more characteristically the heart rate itself is then uneven. Sometimes auto-cardioversion occurs, resetting to sinus rhythm (happened to me once when whitewater canoeing), and this would be signalled or confirmed by an end of the repeated alerts or flashing LED (as well as a vocal Yahoo ! ).

Gemmad
First Steps

My ipad has CHALLENGES but can't seem to find it on my laptop so would tell me how to find it or could you add it to the tiles on the laptop?

Status changed to: Released
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Actually you can create a custom activity for your Abs by doing the following:

• Go to the "Log" section
  • Click on "Activities" 
  • At the bottom of the page you'll see a chart on the left side that says "Create customer activity" 
  • Create one for "Abs" and click Done/Save

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.