Add Australian ING Direct bank to Google Wallet

Disappointed that the card that is in my google wallet can or be used by my fitbit charge 6. Why? Please bring Australian ING Direct on board. This was one of the main reasons for me to buy a fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @GoodwillA, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Australian ING Direct bank to Google Wallet supported banks list with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Kirbyem
First Steps

Yes please add ING! Very frustrating that we can’t use it. 

Adzo
First Steps

Agreed. Main reason I chose charge 6 is for payments and my card doesn't work!

MIC-AUS
First Steps

Please add ING Bank to the list. Very frustrating when I can use tap and go on my phone Google Wallet but my Fitbit Charge 6 will not process the setup with the same card.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.