Add BMO to Fitbit Pay

Add BMO (Bank of Montreal) to Fitbit Pay please!

79 Comments
lkroeker
Jogger

Definitely would like to see more Canadian banks. Bank of Montreal is the one I use primarily and would love to have available. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Bmsteiner51
First Steps

I agree about adding BMO. I do 80% of my payments using them. 

Taverie
First Steps

I completely agree. 

cm0011
Jogger

Yes I would love this! BMO is already supported on both Android Pay and Apple Pay, it shouldn't be too difficult to convince BMO to do it, and it would be so extremely awesome. I bought the special edition Versa just hoping that you guys will add it in soon, I would be a super happy customer if you did!

b17gsr
First Steps

Same here!

Stuandrie
Jogger

Yes to BMO please!

bmwgcyr
Jogger

BMO for me also please, I use apple pay but look forward to leave my cell phone home when training, bicycling or any other activity.

unstablefears
Jogger

+1 to BMO support. 

rhonda-atkinson
First Steps

Plead **ahem** BMO Bank to your list of bank vendors on the Fitbit Pay option. Thank you! 

Amy_____
Jogger

Yes.. Would definitely love to see BMO join the fitbit pay family ! 

Eric82627282o
Jogger

Yes please add BMO!

CtotheP
Stepping Up

+1 here....use BMO Harris exclusively for banking 

manganol
First Steps

Agreed - Please add BMO! The top 5 banks in Canada should really be added - BMO, Scotiabank, CIBC, TD, RBC. If that's not possible at least partner with PayPal so there's a way for us Canadians to use the Fitbit Pay! Thanks 🙂

AlbyJ
Jogger

I dont have an RBC bank in my area and I am a BMO customer. I would like you to vote getting BMO supported with fitbit pay, I bought two Versa special eddition for me and my wife and felt a bit disappointed that the fitbit doesn’t support BMO bank. Please add it to your list!

Paulapat
First Steps

Please add bank of Montreal

bdrury94
First Steps

Yes! Please add BMO Harris Bank to fitbit pay, I bought the special edition Versa to wireless pay. 

walejko06
First Steps

Yes, please add BMO.  Aside from the fact that they are a large Canadian bank, they also have a huge presence in The United States now that they've acquired M&I Bank.

SKyte
Jogger

Please add Bank of Montreal MasterCard Canada to list if banks for fitbit Pay. The fitbit Pay is the reason why I bought the special edition only to find out my card wasn’t supported. 

Ogre12
First Steps

Please get on this alrwady, ridiculous 

steveh250
Jogger

Definitely - +1 for adding BMO.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add this bank and many more from Canada 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, nice suggestion. I'm happy to see your comments about this bank, I've moved it into a similar request.  You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Megan387
First Steps

We definitely need more Canadian banks, but I especially want to see BMO!

dwhiting
First Steps

Of course would like to see BMO supported.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.