Add Google Wallet on Sense

For paying options on the sense watch you only have fitbit pay and I need to have Google pay(=Google wallet) because I only use it but it is only available in the new devices of your company that what the customer services chat told and I need to use Google pay because it help me alot but by what fitbit is doing it is making it worse. Please add it

😀

Moderator Edit: Formatting and clarified subject

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Google wallet on Sense with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Peggyyyy
First Steps

I took need Google wallet

• Citibank is not available on Fitbit pay so I cannot use it
Ryansolomon2020
First Steps
Adding Google wallet to fitbit sense
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Ryansolomon2020, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Google Wallet on Sense with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Tenchu2uk
Stepping Up

Once again Fitbit only add new services to new devices as is the case with Google Pay only being available on the new Versa 4 and Sense 2 while the rest of us who own older models such as the Sense (which I own) have to put up with the "not fit for purpose" Fitbit Pay because major UK banks do not support it.

As with the normal Fitbit Customer Service response to put comments in this forum and they will be looked at!!!

Are we actually going to see anything happening with the roll out of Google Pay to older Fitbit models or will comments be ignored and it is left to having Google Pay only if you go out and purchase a new Fitbit that supports it?

Surely Fitbit must realise that Fitbit Pay has had its day and that Google Pay should be release for use on all models, old and new, that can support it

YWGPatrick
First Steps

Offering google wallet as an upgrade to the Sense wallet would be very much appreciated and used

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this product feedback. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on Fitbit Sense. The Fitbit app update 4.13 will allow you to switch from Fitbit Pay to Google Wallet for Fitbit. You can find more details here.

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.