Add Micouch to the supported apps

Micoach has awesome running programs with voice prompts including training zones for both speed or heart rate. Please do that.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

10 Comments
KP6
First Steps

Is there any chance that the data from the Adidas Speed cell (or MiCoach app) can be linked with the Fitibt app? Or if that really cant be done, is there the possibility to have more edit options within "log activities" (specifically around football)?

ianpogi5
Stepping Up

Adidas micoach has the best training app out there because of the real time coaching and FREE training plans. I've been using it for 5yrs now.

Intergation would be great just like what you did with Strava. 

SofiaO
First Steps

I second that!

Would love to be able to use my new Fitbit Charge HR as an HR monitor in Adidas MiCoach app!!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
My life would be complete if Fitbit and Adidas partnered. Adidas has an incredible and vast library of training programs that are based off of heartrate. Fitbit is the leader in fitness tracking. It makes perfect sense for the companies to work together to bring athletes and everyday fitness lovers to the next level. As a user I find it annoying to put my adidas chest strap on to train for my half marathon when my Fitbit has a HR monitor.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Fitbit is always adding new apps to the list of supported apps. This can be a helpful app to have in the supported apps. 

TkdBill
Jogger

Any updates on FitBit being supported by adidas micoach? I also found a thread on Adidas  website. https://community-micoach.adidas.com//thread/32212

_matt
First Steps

Would love addidas support. My favourite app for training. 

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Fitbit has provided the tools for third party apps to connect to your Fitbit account.. This connection may also be setup by Micouch

Dragoo
Recovery Runner

Any Current 2019 Updates.

The Ionic Adidas needs MiCoach. End of story.

Why did I pay for this if it has no real run prompts or coaching during a run via my bluetooth ear phones.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making an integration between Fitbit with Micouch with us. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.