Add Nausea to Menstrual Health Tracking symptoms

Add a nausea option for menstrual tracking. Right now the closest option is sick but that implies illness and isn't accurate. Adding an option for no blood would also be a benefit as some birth control keeps bleeding from occurring even while menstruating.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Girlwithglasses, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Nausea to Menstrual Health Tracking symptoms list with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Moniquea18
First Steps

Or better yet! Be able to add in your own little notes! 

LadyLamLam
First Steps

Having more options for symptoms would be better, or the option to put "other" with a notes section. This would be important and would be great if it could be exported out nicely in a viewable format for history records to add in medical file.

10ril
First Steps

I totally agree! "Sick" to me is like illustrated in the app - maybe with a fever and even a day-off from work.

Lori05122000
First Steps
An option for nausea needs to added to the menstrual health symptom choices.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Lori05122000, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding nausea to Menstrual Health Tracking symptoms. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

BrookeSL
Jogger

This symptom missing makes the entire feature less valuable for me as it’s one of the key symptoms I experience. I really need to be able to track it and right now I can’t log it at all in the app.

Jen53190
First Steps

I definitely agree with this. Sick is not the same as nauseous. I hear sick and I think anything from the flu to food poisoning.

Amylmatt
First Steps

Please add nausea to the menstrual cycle symptoms. I stopped using FitBit for a long time, but began using it again because I like the period tracker the most out of all the apps that I have tried....but now nausea isn't there! My husband and I are trying for our second baby and being able to track all of the most common symptoms would be helpful. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.