Add Pickleball as a SmartTrack activity

Pickleball ball is super popular and it would be great for it to be recognized as an exercise category.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

14 Comments
JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

@PickleballLover   2 point penalty - you didn't say it's the fastest growing sport.  You will be hearing from the International Pickleball Assocation.  Another violation, you might have to give back your card.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @PickleballLover, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Pickleball as a SmartTrack activity with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

PickleballLover
First Steps
Ha ha ha! Yes you are right! It is the fastest growing sport! And very addictive! Recognize Pickleball on Fitbit!

Sent from my iPhone
Norfrank
First Steps

Please get pickleball added to exercise list. Even Apple watches already have it in their activities. And it is definitely growing rapidly.

esrun58
First Steps

Pickleball is quickly expanding in popularity.  Since I am an active tennis player I would like to separately track activities.  

AmyH190
First Steps

I agree.  Pickleball is a great sport. I have been choosing tennis but I am sure the calorie counts are incorrect.

WorkingOnIt64
First Steps

I agree. Add Pickleball to Activites.

Jcjones2298
First Steps

Please add Pickleball. I play often an would appreciate it. 

Sue32958
First Steps

I agree with everyone else. Pickleball should definitely be added to the exercise activities, ASAP. The Apple Watch already has it, Fitbit needs to get on board with the fastest growing sport in the nation!

Michele123
Jogger

I would like to vote that we get pickelball as an activity 

Aldodoro
Jogger

Please add pickle ball as an exercise category. Or allow us to customize an activity that we would like to track I can’t continue to lie to my Fitbit app. Tennis, no. Table tennis, no. Pickle ball, yes! Please add pickle ball before I am no longer physically capable of playing ha ha thanks. 

Michael613
First Steps

I agree.  I play Pickleball regularly and would like to see it added as an exercise in the list of available exercises.  Also, the option to edit the name of exercises already done currently labelled as 'sport' to something else needs to reinstated, as it was in the past.

Thank you.

Mscdb
First Steps

Yes, please add pickleball as an app activity. It's time to update the options. Thanks. 

Jcjones2298
First Steps
I agree

Thanks,
Jimmy Jones
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.