Add Raquetball

Add racquetball to the list of pre-defined exercises.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

18 Comments
anthonytssg8
Jogger

not that many racquetball players I know

@JohnO66 wrote:

Add racquetball to the list of pre-defined exercises.

GeshVA
Recovery Runner

Racquetball is my primary exercise.  Would be a very useful addition for me.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for your contribution @JohnO66. I believe that this is a good suggestion and that it can be implemented in the future. I will gladly send your request to our team members so they can take it into consideration.

Any other ideas you might have, feel free to share or vote for them, if it’s already suggested in the Feature Request Forum.

Have a great day!

Tudor1
First Steps

I play racquetball 3 times a week for at least 2 hours each day. Would love to see this added. I have been logging it at tennis in the meantime.

VIPMember
First Steps

Please add Racquetball.

Also, is there a "water-proof" fitbit, as I like to swim as well?

Stickman69
First Steps

Yes Please add Racquetball.  That would be great!

Thank you.

Dadzl
First Steps

I also play racquetball a lot.  At least 3 times each week for about an hour and half to 2 hours.  It would be great to have this added.  Is the tennis activity close enough to racquetball to use that or should I just say my time playing racquetball is just "workout"?

deeg0466
First Steps

I too play racquetball and would really like it being added to the exercise selections.  Thanks for your consideration.

sxm5808
First Steps

Another request for Racquet Ball to be added to exercises.

Sharonmo
First Steps

Racquetball is my primary exercise. Has anyone else used both the tennis and the workout settings and come up with an opinion on which is better for logging racquetball?

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JohnO66 and commenters, thanks for your suggestion.

We're always working to streamline our offerings as we introduce new products. Although it has been a very popular product for us, we will soon stop selling Fitbit Surge. If you're looking for a new device, we recommend considering Ionic. Ionic is a motivating timepiece packed with fitness guidance, health insights, music storage, apps, and more. You can learn more about Ionic at https://www.fitbit.com/ionicor compare the Fitbit family of products at https://www.fitbit.com/compare.

Please note that we’ll continue to support Surge from a software standpoint, along with any questions you might have during your use of the product. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we can continue to provide you with Fitbit devices you love and help you reach your goals.

I think your suggestion is a good one, so I took the liberty of changing the label and title so that it is applicable to future products and exercise developments.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us.

chipsrus
First Steps

I play racquetball 3x a week also.  In our group of 6, 3 of us use fitbit products and would love to have the activity properly tracked.  Thanks!

Timmer888
First Steps

Agree with all in this thread, please offer racquetball as an option during future update!

dgrobe2112
Jogger

please add racquetball, and softball

Norwedian
First Steps

I also would greatly appreciate it if racquetball was added to the Ionic exercises.  I've had a number of Charge HRs and other Fitbit products in the past and was given an Ionic for Christmas.  I've tried the various exercise settings but  none of them do a very good job of capturing racquetball stats.  It would also be great if the last session/exercise/run stats would be available to look at (especially for trail-running to see what the data was for the time before if you're running the same trail and trying to improve your time or increase your heart rate).  The Ionic is a great product. Thx!

pdxpinduck
Recovery Runner

Would love to see racquetball added as it is one of my regular activities!

BadgerMagoo813
First Steps

I would also love to see racquetball added as an exercise

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.