Add Romanian language for the Fitbit app

It would be nice to have Romanian language on the app as well. Just bought a Fitbit Charge 3 for my mom as a present. She doesn’t speak any of the languages listed under settings. I didn’t know romanian language is not present. If I knew, I would have bought a tracker. Pitty. Thinking of returning it.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Addme, thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like us to support for the Romanian language in the Fitbit app! We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

elenaro27
First Steps

ITS not about that there are a lot of romanian people that have a Fitbit I recommned to have romanian language installed !Not Everyone use this forum!

dsvi
Recovery Runner

I endorse this suggestion as well. I kept postponing Fitbit Versa devices as gifts for my parents due to the absence of the Romanian language on the app and on the devices.

Samsung's and Huawei's are too flashy, Apple Watches are stupidly expensive and Fitbit would be the obvious choice, just that it doesn't have the Romanian language while the previously mentioned competitors do.

Taking in consideration there's a development center in Bucharest, it's that hard to add this language?

And, as elenaro27 said above, the amount of Romanians using this forum is insignificant, but the users want the language. It would make it 10 times more desirable for elders.

TheSuperMario
First Steps

I also endorse this suggestion. I recently got my uncles a Fitbit Versa as a gift and was disappointed to learn the Romanian language is not a available setting. 

Robert.O
First Steps

+3 Endorse (number of watches I would buy if this would exist)

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.