Add Seconds to Countdown Timer on Inspire

Add seconds to countdown timer for gen 1 inspire.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Codbone, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding seconds to countdown timer on Fitbit Inspire. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

anneleader
Jogger

Definitely would appreciate being able to set timers in increments of seconds in addition to minutes and hours (which I can’t imagine I’ll ever use)

lilla02
First Steps

Being able to use seconds in the Countdown Timer for the Inspire 2 would be extremely helpful for both work and play. I hope that this feature will be possible in the near future.

Mindorra
Recovery Runner

Another vote for timer / countdown in seconds on Inspire 2, would super useful for exercise (and no doubt many other things).

JR2020
First Steps

It's so absurd that this isn't already a feature! Fitbit thinks more customers are going to be setting timers for 99 hours than for <1 minute?!  There aren't even any clock faces with a second hand to work in a pinch.  Please add this feature!

207HES
First Steps

I was so excited to have a sleek workout assistant on my wrist, but disappointed that being able to set a timer for 20-30 seconds wasn't an option. A lot of my workouts involve short bursts of activity under 1 minute in length, so I'm back to having to use my phone to count down seconds. It would be really helpful to have this.

Skogstierna
First Steps

It is very strange to me that seconds is missing on the timer of inspire 2. Why would I need 99 hours? Does anyone actually use hours? Please make this happen!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.