Add 'Security Key' option for Two factor authentication

As I see currently the only Two factor authentication is Phone Number/SMS however there needs to be more options, you would be able to use your security key and I recommend adding Authenticater app too
4 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I couldn't find any revalvent labels for this topic

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi amlee852, if your on fitbit mobile app you need to open the app, then click your profile picture then click Account settings then Two Factor Authentication, so far there's only Phone number/SMS

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I also recommend you to put a like on this post if you want more security for two factor authentication 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding 'Security Key' option for Two factor authentication for Fitbit account. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.