Add Shazam app to the Fitbit App Gallery

I would like to see more apps like Shazam or maps on the fitbit Sense. Have a bigger app library would be nice. Banks apps and such would be nice as well! Make it a "utility" watch!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Nova91. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Shazam app to the Fitbit App Gallery with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQsYou might also be interested in this other suggestion.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

id like to vote yes for this feature please 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Oh gosh YES! It would be SO simple to add Shazam I truly don’t understand why this app is not available on the new Fitbits… People love music, it’s good to be reminded of old songs and pick up new ones. Having the availability to do so from your watch elevated the experience! I wish Fitbit would spend time to fix this with the addition of the Shazam app especially since Google Assistant or Alexa suck at this.

CheyenneCallich
First Steps

Absolutely. Being able to shazam songs from my Sense would just be the cherry on top. It would definitely be convenient. I like the idea of a utility Fitbit 😂

Kizzmiazz
First Steps

Please add Shazam to fitbit 

istaylor
Jogger

ditto to Shazam (and more).  I came from Pebble and Wear OS...so many choices there!

TheDoctor80
Jogger

I would love to have this feature added to my fitbit as well. 

Mparaske
First Steps

I would LOVE having Shazam in my Fitbit sense!!!

cloudsnz
First Steps

I would LOVE having Shazam in my Fitbit sense!!! Same here 

smhbcd
First Steps

I would love to see Shazam on the Fitbit Versa.  The Apple watches have it.  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.