Add Swedish banks to Fitbit Pay

Please add support for the four major banks in Sweden to Fitbit Pay:

SEB / ESTONIA and Nordea are the banks I am most interested in in Sweden.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

15 Comments
Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jeremiahlee, quick update that we have now launched in Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB ("SEB"). We will continue to consider other banks. Thanks

jeremiahlee
Runner

@LizFitbit: Great! I just tried it in the Fitbit app and it worked!

Raf99
Jogger

And spanish (and international bank) Caixabank?? When?

Thank you

ixiux
Jogger

In Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia we also have SEB and Swedbank. Maybe it's possible to make these banks available in these countrys?

Aleksandra_cvet
First Steps

I agree, in LATVIA we have very popular Swedish bank called - Swedbank! I'm waiting for it to be added soon! I need this watch only for Wallet and music, so I can't use Wallet now 😞 very sad because I would rather buy Samsung Gear 2 or 3....price is almost the same... You should improve this quickly... 

Aleksandra_cvet
First Steps

Swedbank please  as soon as possible 😉

jeremiahlee
Runner

@Aleksandra_cvet: It's up to the bank (not Fitbit) to decide to support Fitbit Pay, so tell Swedbank Latvia that you want Fitbit Pay support.

Aleksandra_cvet
First Steps

@jeremiahlee thanks, I will contact my bank then

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @Aleksandra_cvet! I merged your suggestion in this one. 

Julia8901
Jogger

It would be great Fitbit Pay works in Estonia with Swedbank. we really need this feature here.

MarkEST
Jogger

You already have SEB in Finland and Sweden. This should be super easy for you! 🙂

kahjuks
Jogger

Please consider adding the LHV Estonia bank support. That's one of the most innovative banks out here. 

karq
First Steps

yes, please add LHV support

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Swedbank&Estonia - eagerly waiting! 🙂

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jeremiahlee thanks for this suggestion. As 2 of the 4 mentioned banks have now been added to Fitbit Pay (SEB and Swedbank on Mastercard), I will mark this as released. I took the liberty of adding the remaining 2 banks as their own individual feature suggestions so we can get an accurate sense of demand for these:

Please list each bank as an individual suggestion in the future! As you've submitted a high quality suggestion that was released, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new banks.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.