Add TD Bank Financial Group in Canada to Fitbit Pay

Please add TD Bank to support Fitbit Pay!👐 Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

232 Comments
crossfit_bc
Recovery Runner

I bought the SE Versa for Fitbit pay. I knew going into it that my banks are not yet supported, but I'm hoping they're added very soon! In the meantime I can at least enjoy paying for Starbucks with my Versa 🙂

Please add TD! 

kssahuri
First Steps

Please add TD, I do all my banking with TD.

zak12368
First Steps

Fitbit pay= Td Canada Trust

C'mon guys we are in 2k18!!

SinMaxMedia
First Steps

Another vote for TD Canada Trust support. Just recieved a Versa for Father's Day here in Canada. Longtime user if a Charge HR.

SinMaxMedia
First Steps

Another SE Versa owner who banks with TD Canada Trust. Please!

Helix2224
First Steps

Yeah! TD Canada Trust would be a great add for Fitbit pay!

okin33
Stepping Up

Another vote for TD Canada Trust!

jetstreamblue
Jogger

My list:

Capital One (Canada)

Tangerine

Canadian Tire (Triangle)

Phoenixshock
First Steps

Please at TD Banks to the list.

EricGagnon
First Steps

I bought my new Versa SE for the pay features. Please add Scotiabank, PC MasterCard, Canadian Tire MasterCard, Triangle Mastercard. I am frustrated that there is not a lot of available options.

Cheers

Kuzican
First Steps

Add TD Canadatrust, or any bank for Debit. I will change banks if I have to as I am not tied to any one of the big five

Status changed to: Under Consideration
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Truefreedom
Base Runner
Can you inform us what the holdup it. I would think there is a standard protocol for the various levels from transport and security, etc perspective. Is it the cooperation and readiness of the banking administration that is holding this up.

Thanks for continuing to peruse. To be honest this is why I have not upgraded from my 3.5 yr old charge Hr which btw is still ticking and works great.

Ken
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@Truefreedom I'm very glad to read that your 3.5 year Charge HR is still working great, that's awesome.

I really don't have any information about the holdup of it. However, we will let you know any updates through this idea so stay tuned! 

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Smiley Very Happy

MHardy07
First Steps

Please add TD Canada Trust asap! I just got the Fitbit Ionic for my birthday and was extremely disappointed to see that only two banks were supported in Canada. I was so excited to use Fitbit Pay, hopefully I will be able to in the near future.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Another Vote for TD Canada Trust

smithkyle45
First Steps

Would love to see TD Canada Trust added to Fitbit Pay, it's a feature I'd love to make use of.

Thanks in advance!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I would also like to see TD Bank of Canada added to the list.

Kerbouchaud
Jogger

I purchased the Versa specifically for the pay feature only to find that the bank I've been using for 10 years isn't supported.

Please add TD Bank.

JackSR
Base Runner

Go go go

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add Td Bank US, it not being there is the only thing keeping me from getting the special edition!

Cherriot
Recovery Runner

Please add TD Canada Trust to FitBit pay! 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

It's been more than a year and so many customers had been facing the issue that not many banks are supported for NFC functions.

I am ready for purchase but I can't even think about versa without the use of NFC. So please listen to your customer and add the TD Canada trust.

Truefreedom
Base Runner
They don’t listen to their customers. I bought an ionic and essentially the nfc is useless because I cant use it for td visa

Instead I have to use my iPhone for that. At least apple knows how to get things happening.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Cherriot
Recovery Runner

So what is happening with this request?  Will TD and TD Canada Trust be available anytime soon?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.