Add UV sensor that recommends type of SPF to wear

One of my favorite things about my old Microsoft Band 2 was the "sleep button" and "UV sensor".

The sleep button was manually pressed right before bedtime. This meant all notifications stopped and the device new exact when to start your "awake" time. I find it slightly annoying to have to manually turn off my notifications before bed on my versa (otherwise the notifications will wake me up). 

The UV sensor on my old band would track how strong the sun was when I was outside, and then recommend what type of SPF to wear. I love this feature because it'd remind me if I hadn't put sunscreen on that day.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

1 Comment
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi there, @laughinsideout. Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Product Feedback Board. You can see it here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

You also had shared a unique product feedback, so we have retitled and relabeled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.