Bible

I would LOVE to see a Bible app developed for the Fitbit Versa. 

15 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kifferly, excellent suggestion! This could get lovely options so you can get daily verses, let's wait and see how many votes it gets.

Kifferly
Base Runner

Thanks @YojanaFitbit Smiley Happy

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

You're very welcome @Kifferly! Keep adding your amazing suggestions. See you around.

Annie4477
Walker

I would love this too. Or have it link with Youversion Bible app, or even other bible apps

Kilt
Recovery Runner

Amen! 😄

Snkrmn
Stepping Up

I would also love to see this a link to youversion or a nice bible app. 

SevSnpAlwys394
First Steps

I would really appreciate The Bible App on my Versa too. I think it would be extremely popular. There aren’t any official Bible apps for Fitbit yet; I’m looking forward to when the app gallery gets one! 

Farmsweetfarm
First Steps

That’s an excellent idea! That would make my Fitbit complete!

NateB1
Jogger

I would also LOVE to see the Bible app come out. I always wish I had a Bible app on my watch

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

It would be great to have the option to see a different part of the scripture every day on my watch 🙂

Dkorba7
First Steps

Although there isn't a YouVersion app for fitbit, I have found a way to at least get the verse of the day fed to your fitbit. Now, the only device I have that I confirmed it to work on is a Versa 2.

Here are the steps (on Android, iOS steps may vary):
1. From Today screen on your phone, go to Account.
2. Select your fitbit device
3. Click on Notifications
4. Click on App Notifications
5. Activate Bible
(If not already set up, do the following)
6. Go to the YouVersion app
7. Go to your Profile
8. Click on upper right corner with 3 dots
9. Click Notification Settings
10. Click Push Notifications
11. Choose the time and Bible version you want to receive the Verse of The Day text

That should do it! Hope this helps!

Farmsweetfarm
First Steps
Thank you so much for telling me this! It worked perfect!
Dkorba7
First Steps

Yay! My pleasure!

Hope_Carrier
First Steps

Works on the Inspire HR too.

Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kifferly and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re excited to let you know that this Feature Suggestion has been developed by a third party developer, and can be downloaded from the Fitbit App Gallery available on Fitbit Smartwatches. You’ll find the Fitbit App Gallery by selecting your connected Smartwatch in the mobile app, choosing the ‘Apps’ tile and toggling to ‘All Apps’ at the top of the screen. You can then search third party apps by category and choose your favorite of the relevant options available. Happy exploring!

Please note that if you have feedback for the third party app, you can contact the developer directly by opening their app in the Fitbit App Gallery, finding their contact details (if they have shared them publicly) under ‘app details’ or ‘clock face details’. Thanks.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.