Add 'Water' logging directly on Pixel Watch

One feature I use the most is water Logging. It seems like a no-brainer to include an app version of this weather on the Pixel Watch, including showing your current intake and quick buttons to log water intake.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

29 Comments
jonathanelizogl
First Steps

It would be great to have the option of a tile that at the top has the date (with arrows for the days left and right) then below it a circle (for the spesific date chosen) with your surrent intake and a + sign for adding more! then if u would scroll down more u could potentially see what kind of ''glasses'' u added that date etc [maybe we could add coffee, juice(?)] 
of course notifications would much be appreciated!! 
thank you for listening to us and evolving the app together ❤️

Pseudonymble
First Steps

Is this a thing yet, because it should be! Maybe my fluid intake could be accurate if I could easily log my intake! LOL. Thank-you! 

heylias
First Steps

Getting reminders to drink water on the phone and the Pixel Watch would also be a huge improvement! I currently use a third party app to remind me to drink water and it would be great if it was integrated into the Fitbit app/Pixel Watch. 

shadeofpast
First Steps

just do it/ lazy bastards

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.