Add Weather app to Inspire, Inspire HR and Inspire 2

Dear Fitbit, 

I have just purchased an inspire hr, and I was disappointed to see that unlike charge 3, ionic or versa, you cannot view weather from the device. I went from a charge 3 to an inspire hr because I liked the design and was ok with giving up stair climbing. Weather was a feature I used a lot and didn' t realize it wasn't on inspire. Please add this feature

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

13 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Mkabb12379 Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think

Status changed to: Not currently planned
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Mkabb12379 , thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Love35
First Steps

I still think alta hr 3 show have on screen the weather report and timer and drink water remind med reminder long last battery for 10 day music and picture fit bit compatible to all :mobile_phone:

Moderator edit: Labels

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

There is no Alta HR 3.  Do you mean Alta HR, or Charge 3?

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Love35, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Emmyloo
First Steps
A new app so you can see the current weather (could be a simple symbol sun, cloud, snowflake, rain etc.) with the temp (in C or F) below it. Maybe the high/low of the day.

Could even be a new watch face.

Cpuld just sync with your phone's weather app
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Emmyloo, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see weather information on Inspire trackers. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

thistleb
First Steps
I would love to have a screen or multiple screens that I could customize to simply provide the following information:
- Next tide time and high or low
- Next sunrise/sunset time
- Weather/precipitation prediction (sun, cloud, rain, snow, high/low temp, humid)
- else

This information could/should probably be location based.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @thistleb, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to add Weather details for Inspire trackers. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

casscat32
Jogger
I would like a simple weather app for the Inspire 2. It could be synced with the Fitbit app by using location. The app would display the current temperature and weather, maybe with an icon corresponding to the current weather. It would also be helpful if it were to show the future weather. Most of this would be controlled through the Fitbit app.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @casscat32, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Weather app for the Inspire 2. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

I was wondering if a weather forecast feature could be added to the inspire 2? This would be really useful to be able to see and check the weather on the go when you don't have your smartphone with you.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @imsuchatryhard4, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding the Weather app to the Inspire 2 with us. Because this idea was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support and keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.