Add Zumba as a shortcut

I was wondering if you could add Zumba to the exercise options? I go 4-6 times a week and would be great if that was a choice to have.

Thank you

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity. 

27 Comments
bonrow1
First Steps
Just a request for the future...
I wish there were more options to "track exercise" other than run, walk, or hike. What about bike and my favorite Zumba? I know you can manually "log" the exercise but I'd rather it track it like my old Jawbone did.
carafri
Jogger
Add an exercise type that could include dance, Zumba, and other similar aerobic activities
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

@carafri wrote:
Add an exercise type that could include dance, Zumba, and other similar aerobic activities

generic naming is GYM.

rename after have synchronized if you want.

memory is limited on devices and there is no interest to duplicate same exercices only to have the name

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlejandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

It would be great to have more exercise shortcuts and zumba is definitely one of them, I am sure a lot of users want this to be added too.

See you around! Woman Happy

Please add Zumba as an Exercise Shortcut on to Blaze for those of us who do Zumba multiple times each week.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity and labels. 

LeesaK
Jogger

Yes please I know of 10 fitibt users in my class alone!

Whosthatghirl
First Steps
Please add zumba as a tracker option. This is a popular sport not sure why it's not included as one of the option to choose from?
I also would love to see Zumba added to the Exercise options on the Blaze. My wife and myself go to "Zumba GOLD" at the gym twice a week. She has the Fitbit Alta. My old Fitbit One display button no longer works but at least I was able to use it for 2 years and three months (for which I'm grateful) before buying a new Blaze today.
Cheznol
First Steps
I would love to see Zumba on the shortcuts and also totally shredded do around 12 classes a week plllllleeeeeaaaasssssseeee x
rhg1
Jogger
I agree i do zumba and have to enter it as a general workout
RomoKitty
First Steps
I'd love to see Zumba added as well!!
Peahead
Recovery Runner
I'd like to see Zumba added as well. I've just got a fitbit blaze and disappointed it isn't on there.
Catispeachy
First Steps
I agree on this one 👍
Rvilil
Stepping Up

Please add Zumba to the exercise list.  I take 5 classes per week. It is very popular our class has from 30-40 people all potential Fitbit customers

Dibider
First Steps

Here here, please add Zumba to the exercise shortcut!!

CharlaB
First Steps

Yes please add a Zumba/cardio option! 

Gissela
First Steps

I agree, a Zumba short cut is much needed! 💃🏽

Sparrow1985
First Steps

I agree.. a Zumba Short Cut will be very helpful

Estortiz2
First Steps

Yes, please add zumba!

Fitsueb
Jogger

Need to add Zumba!

PollyMoz
First Steps

Yep agree with all the other comments, please add Zumba or Dancercise or Clubbercise - whatever you want to call it.  There are now so many fast paced dance-focussed exercise classes which form part of mainstream exercise, it would be great to capture the stats on my Fitbit.  Thanks - hope you're listening Smiley Wink

Gittasi
Recovery Runner

Zumba is still so very popular. I really don‘t understand why it  hasn’‘t been added. It‘s annoying to improvise every day. 

Smylee09
Recovery Runner

Please add Zumba or dancing to the Fitbit trackers!!! 

BaddestChik
First Steps

Please add Zumba or at least a dance option to Versa. I do zumba 5-6 times per week. We need this desperately!!!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.