Add a custom tracking on Fitbit app

Why can't I set up a custom tracker in the Fitbit app whe I can enter my daily consumption of substances such as THC and alcohol, and also track metrics relevant to specific health conditions, for example charting moods to monitor bipolar disorder.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
3 Comments
fitbutts
Jogger

To clarify, the reason I'm suggesting a custom tracking feature is because not everyone wants to track the same metrics or even in the same way. 

THC could be tracked as mg consumed or as a subjective estimate on a scale of 0 to 4.  I've used both methods. 

Likewise someone tracking alcohol might want to track it as # of drinks or as milliliters of liquor. 

Moods can be tracked in a myriad of ways. 

There are probably more health conditions to track and different ways to track them than there are Fitbit users.  Adding the ability to set up custom tracking is probably the only way to please most users. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @fitbutts, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding a custom tracking on Fitbit app to track your own health related metrics with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

You might also be interested in this other product feedback
Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

DBFitBum
First Steps

Came to suggest the same feature so I can track that I'm doing my PT exercises daily. Custom Trackers in the app would be awesome!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.