Add a noise level measuring on Versa series

Hi was just wondering if it would be possible to have some kind of noise level measuring feature like the Apple Watch. I’m trialling my brother’s old Apple Watch before he sells it and this is the only thing I really like about the Apple Watch that my Fitbit Versa Lite doesn’t have

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Klmry. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a noise level measuring on Versa series with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

ps32cl
First Steps

This make sense and probably vibration alert that the area is very noisy maybe at 90 decibel or user setting. 

Mondreon
First Steps

Sinds een paar maanden de Versa3. Fijn horloge. Leuke apps. Alleen een DB meter ontbreekt. Moet elke maand brandmeld installatie testen op verschillende scholen. Zou erg aangenaam zijn wanneer ik het geluid kon meten. Dat kan nu niet omdat er nog geen app is. Zouden jullie het voor elkaar krijgen dat er een komt. Zou echt helpen om het geluid te kunnen meten. Deze waardes kan ik dan vermelden in het z.g. logboek van de brandmeld installatie

Bij voorbaat dank.

Mondreon
First Steps

Bij voorbaat dank.....

RJPhilly
First Steps

Please add this feature! 

SeanC756
First Steps
Have the ability for the Fitbit to notify you if the noise level is above a certain decibel level. This is very important to the large community that has hearing issues. Thank you for your consideration.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SeanC756, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a noise level measuring on Versa Smartwatches. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

mitcheb1967
Jogger

I too have loss some hearing and am exposed to loud noises often.  I do not wish to lose more hearing.  Please add an app to the fitbit versa watch to measure noise exposure so that I can know when I am exposed to noise over 90 decibels.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.