0 Votes

Add alarm timing plotted mark on heart rate graph

I want to see a marker of my alarm clock timing plotted on the heart rate data. So if I set my Fitbit alarm to 8am there would be a marker on my heart rate signal at 8 am

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @etibens - it would be a nice idea to mark start and end of sleep (which you can find in the Sleep tile) on the heart rate graph, other brands do this.

Actually they superimpose heart rate on the sleep graph.

20240310_061957.jpg

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @etibens, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding an alarm timing plotted mark on the heart rate graph with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

etibens
First Steps

Thanks @Guy_ ! It is a great idea but i think I need Fitbit premium to superimpose my HR on the sleep data, right?

Guy_
Space Racer

@etibens - may be someone with premium can confirm this but if you look here it doesn't seem to mention it.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.