Add calorie intake to weekly summary

Recently, the weekly summary email of steps, sleep, calories burned, etc was changed and calorie INTAKE was removed. 

Please add back the calorie INTAKE statistic. While it would be ideal to include the net amount burned, having at least the intake would allow a customer to figure it out

Thanks

Moderator edit: Labels

5 Comments
adebra
Recovery Runner

Yes! This would be so helpful!

xsmilexforxmex
Recovery Runner

I agree! I recently started tracking my food again and this summary was helpful before. 

LisaWTX
First Steps

Yes PLEASE! I want to see "at a glance" each day's final outcome. I don't want to have to go to the food tile every time I want to see caloric history for EVERY day I look back on.

such a pain!

Also, if I miss logging food on a day and need to go back to add it, this should be improved to a more intuitive workflow. 

Thanks!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

TheFwGuy
Recovery Runner

Seems nothing was done, it is a real useful information to have when discussing wellness with a doctor.
See on average (weekly) how much calories one takes in vs how many calories are burned out is valuable as all the other information, especially for who include in the report the sugar in the blood measurements.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.