Add games with play time tracking to Ace series

Greetings Fitbit,
I would like to suggest you to develop simple games and a weather feature onto the Ace 3 watch. Here is a concept I made:
Games: Parents can install games into the Ace 3 watch and set the amount of time children can play. The games can be chosen in the fitbit app.
Weather forecast: It will show the weather and temperature.
3 Comments
ace3user
Jogger

I hope Fitbit can add this to the ace 3 watch, because i too would like to play games on the watch. The idea of it is very cool and I hope your son enjoys the feature if it gets added 😊.

Maxhenderson
Jogger

Dear Coolparent,
I recently bought the Fitbit Ace 3 watch for my son, he likes it a lot. I am very sure if the Ace 3 watch has games , he would enjoy it a lot. I hope these features get added since I always ask my son to check the weather😉

Best regards,
Max H.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi there, @Coolparent. Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Product Feedback Board. You can see it here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

You also had shared a unique product feedback, so we have retitled and relabeled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.