Add option to create custom friend lists on Fitbit app

Having the ability to make custom friends lists (multiple) that we can name and use for faster challenge/group invites, some examples:
"My Bingo List"
"Workweek Hustle List"
"Injured Friend Or Waiting On Replacement Tracker List"
"Weekend Warrior List"

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @torresdanny79, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding option to create friend lists by challenge name. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

torresdanny79
Keeping Pace

Dear moderator @YojanaFitbit @

You changed my subject to make lists by "challenge name", not what I'm suggesting. It can be ANY name. If I wanted to move people from my Workweek Hustle List to my Injured List, that is not a "challenge" list. The purpose of the Injured List is so they don't get invited to challenges until they heal. Make sense? Just making sure it's understood that these are "custom" friends lists, and they don't need to be associated or tied to a challenge name. Also, another user said it would be useful to have a list for friends in different time zones, so these lists should have the flexibility to be for any purpose we need them for. 

Coryos
First Steps

I support this custom list option

torresdanny79
Keeping Pace

There is a thumbs up icon on the top of the page, please vote if you haven't already! 🙂

JennyTheUnfit
Base Runner

This would be great, eg for a list of people in the same time zone. 

torresdanny79
Keeping Pace

Great point @JennyTheUnfit, didn't even think of that ! Don't forget to hit thumbs up at the top of the page if you haven't already. 

JennyTheUnfit
Base Runner

I already hit it 👍

MarioDings
Sprinter

Great idea, more suggestions:

My family - list

My friends who have about the same steps as I have (Garmin has it) - list

My "close" friends - list

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.