Add "Walk & Run" as an exercise combo

Update exercise list! I just bought the sense thought some of these would be in there please add:
Kayaking (very popular!)
Snow shoveling ( i live in WI its a whole body workout!)
Yoga (very popular!)
run/ walk combo (new to running i cant go for long before I need to catch my breath)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Keriellefson! Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here:

You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

DHSD
First Steps

Really hate the recipe suggestions 

please make it optional or let us hide it. 

Brencross
Stepping Up

I find the suggested recipes very distracting. Not relevant to me. I have looked to see if there is a way to remove the feature, to no avail. 

Ljoycew
Jogger
I would like to have a couch-to-5k style feature available on the Charge 4. It would be nice to have the Charge 4 vibrate when it's time to switch from walking to running at a set interval -- say, 1 minute on, two minutes off.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ljoycew, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to add "Walk & Run" as an exercise combo. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

angelmorph
Jogger

I have a hard time believing that shoveling snow is still not an option for an activity. It’s a strenuous workout and my Fitbit logs a workout everytime, however I’m forced to either leave it uncategorised or log it as something vaguely related like gardening...

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.