Add sleep score to Today tab on new Fitbit app

In the old app, your sleep score was displayed on the sleep icon on the today page. This is not the case with the new app; you have to click through to see this information. The new app omits lots of useful features: this is one of them. Please restore it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

9 Comments
cbjrawson
First Steps

The new app is awful! I never heard of a company updating their app and removing features! What happened to my fitbit notifying me when I get a text or phone call? The layout of the new home page is a waste of space and difficult to edit. Please bring back the old app and features.

SarahBrs
Recovery Runner

Why would you take away the bar graph on the sleep tile that's so easy to see and read when you wake up?!?!?  Now I have to dig for the info in messy displayed data?  Also, the new interface is VERY unpleasant to look at.  And the battery life?!  My fitbit says I am at 75%, but the little battery picture on the app (not even on the dashboard) says I am at (approx) 25%.  So not only have you removed a critical feature, it's now a useless feature.  I rely on my app to see my battery life because of bad eyesight (fitbit too small), so now I am really in the dark!  Change it back please!!!!!  All of it.  Haven't you heard of "If it's not broken, don't fix it"??

RevDude
Jogger

I’ve also discover the sleep tracker no longer completes assessing a night’s sleep.  My wife & I each had a Charge 5, and since recent updates, neither one of us will get a full night’s sleep assessment. The sleep minutes counter will stop somewhere between 1-2AM. How did these devices suddenly forget how to count sleep time?!  FitBit sleep tracking is now unreliable and useless data.

please figure this out soon!

Knuty
Recovery Runner

Totally agree. I only use my fitbit to track my heartrate and my sleep. Nothing else and this is now just hidden away for no apparent reason. Awful design all over the place 

royalle
Runner

at least you are getting any sleep score.

mine  only gives simplified sleep data since  10/10/23

Jude1264
First Steps

Absolutely hate the new app and will not buy a Fitbit again as a result.   The new app is clumsy, difficult to navigate......so many previous features have been unnecessarily changed or removed..... honestly can't believe that anyone would have seen it as a better option....really angry and disappointed

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ReneeBHarris, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the sleep score to the Today tab on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

royalle
Runner
Rich_Laue
Community Legend

My sleep score is back on the home page. 

Screenshot_20231111_183318.png

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.