Bring back speed and maximum speed chart to Fitbit app

I use fitbit to track on a google map my bike rides. The recent fitbit application update deleted the speed chart. This was a very helpful key feature for me. The device I use now only has an average speed based on split segments. It is not useful to me. Please bring back the speed chart and the maximum speed recorded.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

7 Comments
Allymcmoon
First Steps

Totally agree. The fact that I can see the top speed on my watch after I finish my ride but cannot have it recorded on the Fitbit app is highly disappointing. This alone makes me really regret updating the Fitbit app.

TimCx
Recovery Runner

I was told yesterday that maximum speed was never a feature. I miss max speed as it was something to talk about or find out how terrifyingly fast going down a hill can be!

Gater
First Steps
Besides biking I used GPS tracking feature of watch when foiling. Speed
records really useful for foiling as it helps with adjusting foil setup
versus wind conditions. I can only check on speed data from laptop. It was
really nice having it available on phone after session to compare with
friends. They use Strava and Garmin watch. Maybe I should switch..
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Gater, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back speed and maximum speed chart to the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

TimCx
Recovery Runner
So you take something away with no explanation and then sned an email like
this

not happy

t
Dawox
First Steps

Yes, please bring them back. Those were my fav things to track after my bike rides. I was very surprised that any data would be cut off. I thought giving as much data as possible is the goal with these sporty smart watches.

Now I have to look for alternative apps. 😕

Gater
First Steps
👍👌
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.