Add snore and noise detection to Versa 4

Due to losing my Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch, I bought a replacement Versa 4 device.
I was not aware on purchasing the new device that the Detect Snoring is not available. Only found out by contacting support.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JackTheMan, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding snore and noise detection to Versa 4. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You might be also interested in voting for this request: Add snore and noise report on Sense 2.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

BrentBlueAllen
Recovery Runner

That clears up my confusion about why I couldn't use this feature. It's advertised as a feature with Fitbit premium, yet the latest device with a microphone doesn't support it. So curious.

Sledgurl
Recovery Runner

I finally decided to go with premium because of my terrible sleeping issues. 

I was hesitant,  because I really am tight with money, and for me kinda high priced.

One feature I needed, and hence the decision, was the snoring feature. A few months back I had to buy a new versa watch, as my versa 3 finally died.

Thinking Versa 4, is the latest AND greatest... well it's not. It does not offer this feature even with premium.  WTH? 

Why would this feature not be available on a newer device. 

Not happy about this. I can't just go look for another versa 3, and buy it.

Onekarat
First Steps

I would like to suggest the snore feature be added to Versa 4 as well. It seems odd that thw 3 had it but was removed from 4. 

Please consider this! 

Thanks

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.