Add snore and noise report on Sense 2

Include a snore report with sense 2.
98 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Drbeepers, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding snore and noise report on Sense 2. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @Drbeepers - Snore detection is normally available for Premium users, So if you are still a Premium user check in the Sleep tile if it's available.

Disey410
Recovery Runner

I purchased the Sense2, because of the snore function and the heart monitor. Today, after following everyone's steps for turning on the snore,  I was told by FitBit Support, that it was removed from the Sense2 and Versa4.  WHY?  I had a Versa2, and didn't want to upgrade to versa3 or sense, knowing there were new models being released.  I actually have less function on the Sense2 than I had on my Versa2

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @Disey410 - you are right, the Versa 2 is currently the most reliable and most accurate watch that Fitbit make.

It is their top model and unless you are looking for a specific function not present in it, the one of choice.

asiayeah
Pace Setter

Yes, it is all so confusing. I hardly know what features I got on my Sense 2 until I tried and failed. The missing of "Snore and noise detect" is an example. I can choose it in the Premium tab to enable it. However, the setting and feathre simply isn't available in other parts of the fitbit app at all.

Clearly, if the feature wasn't made available for Sense 2, it should NOT be allowed to enable via the Premium tab at all. It looks like there are internal miscommunication among different teams inside Fitbit.

Can we have a clear message from fitbit if this "Snore and noise detect" is supposed to be available for Sense 2? If not, when? Thanks.

pabsurdy
Recovery Runner

Here are pics, I'm also a bit confused why it is advertised and prompted to agree to the terms  (we are told we can enable or disable afterwards but then the feature is not there anymore, so we agree to be recorded, cannot go back on it and cannot receive the data we are providng moving forward XD?
snore_1.jpgsnore_2.jpgsnore_3.jpg

Carmen1212
Base Runner

I’ve been on Fitbit chat three times now in the last 24 hours. First time told I need to update my iOS and then it would appear, second time inexplicably cut off and third time (a few mins ago) told it doesn’t exist on the sense 2. Why on earth have I bothered to wait to upgrade my versa 2 to the most expensive model and it doesn’t have a previous feature? 

please add snore detection to the sense 2 

asiayeah
Pace Setter

@pabsurdy I believe our snore detection wasn't turned on by the Premium tab there at all. Snore detection requires battery life. It looks like fitbit has forgotten to turn the feature off there. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Ridiculous. Purchased Snore 2 for the snore detection and now I just want to return the watch. Please fix ASAP. 

FromSun
Jogger

Unbelievable a new more expensive model is actually a downgrade on so many points. If you buy the newest model you just expect you get all the features from the previous model plus some extra. Fitbit totally broke this trust, never again a Fitbit for me. 

Gesfenlir
Jogger

This is really not fair!

Before buying the Sense 2, I compared the two versions online and there were no differences! The 1 does not mention that it has snores and noises level, then of course checking the list briefly you don't spot that it is missing! Then during setup, you go through the normal setup process, no difference, premium mention it as well.

This is not fait at all, i trusted fitbit before and really appreciated their stuff, this kind of experience just make me loosing trust. Sense 2 should do at least as good as Sense 1 and if not it should be transparent and clear... it's not the case and even worst, all my previous records get lost.

#disapointed  #wtf

Disey410
Recovery Runner
Exactly. I came from Versa 2, but I compared all Versa and all Sense before deciding on Sense 2. I'm thoroughly upset and I've been with FitBit since 2013 started with the Flex, then Flex 2, then Versa2.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android<>
Pmheart6
Recovery Runner

Oh, I see, Google buys fitbit,  releases the next in the series of several of the fitbit line of  watches only to hobble  them by removing  countless standard features only to see they're trying to sell the Google watches for more. 

If this Is Google's do no evil policy, why would I want to continue to support the Google ecosystem.  

Heck, many of the features were listed in the product's description even weeks after shipping 

Totally sketch. Especially as we're being told gone vs working on it 

Google the evil company¡

MTH908
First Steps

I upgraded from an Inspire thinking snore detection was on the Sense 2. After contacting support and escalating to their highest tier of support, waiting probably a week for a response, they told me the Sense 2 doesn't have this. It's not the only reason I bought it, but I am absolutely livid.

samchez86
First Steps

This is the most disappointing product ever made. Less features than the Sense, unclear on features, and only Google can make a product that doesnt include their own **ahem** eco system (Alexa only, no Google Assistant).  The watch itself is great, but not at the price tag. I did buy the Sense 2 for the Snore detect only to find this watch is a downgrade.

Will return my Sense 2 even if it costs me the restocking cost.

Amazondoc
Recovery Runner

I want my snore report back! Fortunately, I still have my original Sense. Now I just have to check and see if my Sense 2 is still inside the return window.....

Carmen1212
Base Runner

The more I think about this the more angry I am about forking out extra cash for the sense 2. I supposedly have the top of the range Fitbit smartwatch yet it doesn’t have all the features of its predecessor. I knew that I couldn’t store music on it but I did expect it to have snore detect (and the ability to answer calls and Fitbit pay to work in the UK). 

I really wish I could just return my sense 2 now and save myself a wad of cash. Anyone know what the return window is?

dawanda
Recovery Runner

I want this feature too! It's absurd to me that Sense 2 doesn't have it. So, sense 2 is not really a smartwatch in the normal sense. But it's supposed to be the best health tracker. How can a health tracker not include this feature???????

Gecko1
Jogger

Another “upgraded” model (Sense2) that is actually a downgrade from its predecessor (Sense1). The snore detection was a great feature, along with other features that are now gone in the “best” Fitbit model.  Fitbit are you paying attention to your customer base?  They are angry!  Personally, I’m retuning my Sense 2 and saying goodbye to The Fitbit/Google ecosystem and premium membership. 

TinyMeerkatRebl
First Steps

One of the main reasons I bought the Sense 2 was because it had the snore detection feature.. I have the premium subscription, however, I just read that it’s only available when I have an Alexa device.. But I don’t want to buy an Alexa device just for that.. It doesn’t make sense.. You really have to consider adding this feature! I think it doesn’t worth buying/renewing the subscription if this kind of features are not available…

MTH908
First Steps

@TinyMeerkatRebl where did you read that it works with an Alexa device?

Bluehorse
Jogger

What kind of an upgrade is this? They said Sense 2 had more features than Sense? The snore report was an important feature for me & I was led to believe this new version as everything and more?  I never would have (upgraded) had I known this feature had been eliminated.

TLinkins
Base Runner

We need this please

branes12
First Steps

100% snore and sound detection needs to be added!  This is truly sad that it does not come ready with this.  I also bought sense 2 bc this is one of the features I wanted to be able to use daily.  Please add soon!  Very disappointing. 

Adi7192
First Steps

I first bought the Samsung galaxy watch 5 and loved it...all except the battery which was awful.. a huge let down and honestly a disgrace. I was getting just over 14 hours per charge.

That is why I took it back and replaced it with the next best, or so I thought from the reviews... thing, the fitbit sense 2 was supposed to be on par or close enough to the samsung w5.

I dont beleive this is near correct.

There are a few things from the samsung watch 5 that were amazing like the EKG and blood pressure. Also the noise and snore detection. Why would you remove snore and noise feature from the sense 2 that was on the sense. The EKG is not great and the blood pressure monitoring isn't too good either.

People buy these smart health watches, that are not cheap for the different abilities only to find that the abilities have been lessened or enev removed completely.

Seems to me like fitbit are charging more for less... 

Fitbit you need to start giving people what they pay for. As this Sense 2 is a little disappointing and the price is very high for less... not happy, I don't think I'll be replacing this with another fitbit unless there are changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.