Add squash to the exercise list

please could squash be added to exercise tracker 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

35 Comments
Mec1234
Jogger

Hi,

I am using the Tennis setting when I play squash which seems to work fine but I would like to be able to tell the difference between the two on my history. How hard would it be to just copy the Tennis settings and rename it Squash and add it to the list?

Thanks

Mark

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mec1234, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of adding squash to the exercise list, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for sharing you ideas in the Community. 

Hellyeahkate
Base Runner

Please add squash as an exercise in the activity tracker

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Hellyeahkate, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about adding squash as an exercise in the activity tracker, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. This helps maintain the Community and the Feature Suggestion board more organized. 

Bondysquash
First Steps
Please add squash to the list of exercises that are on my shortcut menu. I play squash 5 times a week and it is a very popular sport. I am sure you are more than capable of adding it. Or just rename Tennis.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Bondysquash, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding squash as an exercise shortcut with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

greyke
First Steps
Add an exercise shortcut for squash
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @greyke, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of adding the Squash activity as an exercise shortcut on the Fitbit device. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community!

NinjaPenyu
Jogger
Adding squash as a an option for sports
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @NinjaPenyu, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of adding Squash as an exercise to the Fitbit watches. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.