Add squash to the exercise list

please could squash be added to exercise tracker 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

35 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Sounds good @reddevil2! Many Surge users would like this to be implemented. Thank you for your contributions, I'll forward your request so it can be taken into consideration.

If you have any other ideas, please feel free to share them or vote for them if they have been already posted. Thanks!

Ian1982
Stepping Up

Please add SQUASH as a trackable activity please!!!

Section136
First Steps
Add me for another vote for squash!
Theo1967
Recovery Runner
I would like squash added as an activity on the Blaze please. I Currently use Tennis to track the game but the calorie burn is too low compared to squashz
Scottie2017
Jogger
Please add my vote for squash to be added to tracker thanks
Kenny12
First Steps
Squash please!
Holla7
First Steps

Please add squash as a trackable sport!

BradW01
Stepping Up

I also vote for squash on the Blaze.

MMcCallion1967
First Steps

I also vote for Squash on Blaze

@reddevil2 wrote:

please could squash be added to exercise tracker 

MTT3107
Recovery Runner

Also would like to see squash added !

Lvreeven
First Steps
I alsof vote fort squash
SgtBass
First Steps
Yes please to squash!!!
ChrisPazza
Jogger

Squash please (and skiing)...

Devc093
First Steps
Please add squash. Really would like to be able to track this as I'm a pro player and will help my fitness training and requirements.
FExx
Jogger

Another request for squash please!

Nicklaus
First Steps

Another request for squash to be added please (Surge user). Thanks.

squashaddict
First Steps

Please add squash to the list of exercise shortcuts.

Thanks!

LesB
First Steps

I play squash 4 times a week, and was disappointed that the blaze can't track it. I know that I can add a tennis exercise, so I wouldn't be that difficult to add squash in as well - would it?

Thanks

Les

seychellian
First Steps

No not the vegetable! Please make squash an activity on list of default exercise.

At the very least have a "racquet sports" option. 

That is all....

Thanks!

Hoopythang
First Steps

Agree. Squash and Badminton please....

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Why not add Squash, Badminton and Racketball to the exercises. Far more instensive than Tennis, which I currently have to use.

or change Tennis to Racquet sport. In England Tennis hints of snobbery and exclusivity, unlike the US

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @reddevil2 and commenters, thanks for your suggestion.

We're always working to streamline our offerings as we introduce new products. Although it has been a very popular product for us, we will soon stop selling Fitbit Surge. If you're looking for a new device, we recommend considering Ionic. Ionic is a motivating timepiece packed with fitness guidance, health insights, music storage, apps, and more. You can learn more about Ionic at https://www.fitbit.com/ionicor compare the Fitbit family of products at https://www.fitbit.com/compare.

Please note that we’ll continue to support Surge from a software standpoint, along with any questions you might have during your use of the product. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we can continue to provide you with Fitbit devices you love and help you reach your goals.

I think your suggestion is a good one, so I took the liberty of changing the label and title so that it is applicable to future products and exercise developments.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us.

plzlol
First Steps

Why do you reply about your product lifecycle whereas we request to add an activity ? This is the typical PR nonsens answer that pisses me off !

You already included tennis, why not derive from it and add squash and badminton ?

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
Rossi76
First Steps

Would it be possible to add squash the the list of exercise activities on the Fitbit Blaze? I know there is tennis but in the uk a lot of people play both squasband badminton. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.