Add the ability to export Health Metrics data (BR, Skin temp, etc.)

Health Metrics are available on the phone app , but not on the Dashboard or on the export or Wellness report. Suggest to add that date to the export/reports/Dashboard

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ekushnir, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to export Health Metrics data with us. You might also be interested in these other suggestions:

Export Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Data
Allow export raw SPO2 data

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Jl202008
Keeping Pace

Yes, I export my data monthly but can't find the health metric data in the export data. If it was included in the website dashboard I could at minimum hand key it.

This is very important information and since you are now gathering it, I'd like to have access to it to discuss with my medical professional things I need to be doing.

Guy_
Space Racer

You can export all your data, bottom option on the export data on the web page.

There may be an issue with SpO2 currently not appearing.

EugenioB
First Steps
I would like to be able to download (data extract) health metrics and exercise data as I can download body, activity, sleep, etc.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @EugenioB, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to export health metrics data with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.