Add the option to log CrossFit as an activity

I just want to say THANK YOU to the product developers for adding the CrossFit option in Activities!  

Moderator edit: Labels 

7 Comments
TheJurgen
Stepping Up

Where is that?  I don't see it in mine?

Status changed to: Released
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

I'm happy to see that you're already enjoying of this activity. Having the ability to log CrossFit is totally great because you can know how many calories burned you had for that activity. 

Moxy26
First Steps
Would really like to be able to select some crossfit exercise options. Like climbing ropes, battle ropes, tire flipping, clean press, kettle bell work.
MajorED209
Keeping Pace

I think it would be nice to have some kind of CrossFit features on the FitBit Devices. (I have the Blaze) I think FitBit should add at the very least CrossFit type of timers. Maybe a CrossFit setting in the "workout shortcuts" or the the ability to count reps or a jump roping settings.

If anyone else has anyother ideas for this please feel free to add in the comments..

MaryAnnM123
First Steps

Where can I find this "CrossFit" feature on my Alta HR?

LTH
Base Runner

Cross Fit has become a very popular workout. I suggest adding this to your list of exercises on the Charge 2. I realize I can create it and enter it but if it was on the wristband it would record data without having to anymore.

I appreciate the  help and feedback from Fitbit.

Luisfmfdias
First Steps

Please enter Crossfit to automatic tracking!!

whatsapp and facebook notifications too!

these 3 together would be perfect!!!!

Thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and labels.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.