Add tracking for personal bests, run times, pushups, pullups, etc.

This is a great fitness tracker for steps and heart rate. Since most users will be wanting to use only one application for tracking fitness associated tasks, it would be nice to track the following manually:

1. Max pushups

2. Best run times; 5k, 10k, marathon

3. Max pullups

4. Longest plank

5. etc.

If there was a way to create a fitness test for yourself where you could track your weekly or whenever best results, that would be great.

It would also be great if we could plug-in a strength training routine with the contents of the workout itself rather than only the duration and estimated calories burned. People do different types of workouts on different days and looking back at the end of the month to see what you accomplished is a great feeling. The more detail the better.

Maybe this already exists and my google skills are terrible?

Thanks and this is a great product. I have both the Charge 2 and the Versa.

Moderator edit: Labels.

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rslrsl, great idea! Your suggestion looks fantastic since a lot of user might be interested in checking his best days! Let's wait what others think!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
spottedfins
Jogger

Let user enter reps. for calisthenics such as pushups, pullups.  These things are good exercises and should be credited.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @spottedfins, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option with Fitbit. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Pushuper
First Steps

It'd be really nice to have a bodyweight exercise tracker Ie number of push-ups, pull-ups, squats. I think it'd be easy to create and I would use it to track number of each exercise daily. Especially with COVID increasing stay at home workouts.

Thanks!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mortonboots, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to have a body weight exercise tracker of push-ups, pull-ups, squats. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

elonj
First Steps
It seems like the fitbit could easily count repititions for pushups, pullups, bench, etc and track them for the user.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @elonj, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about tracking repetitions for pushups, pullups, bench, etc. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post hereClick on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.