Add whatsapp notifications

It will be nice to have What's app notification by option.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Piero
25 Comments
JoshPod09
First Steps

Everybody use more whatsapp that text message...!! Please help Us including this feature to the surge watch.

Moderator edit: edited labels 

bm27
Jogger

1+ for whatsapp

varsur
First Steps

+1 for whatsapp.

gominolo
First Steps

Whatsapp, Facebook and Telegram!

feanaya
First Steps

Hi there,

Whatsapp, skype, messenger, telegram are indispensables today. Few people uses sms mensages. I have a fitbot alta and some time I miss the apple phone when it is not able to receive this kind of messages.

stephdutch
First Steps
I found out about the Fitbit blaze just yesterday and immediately I was thrilled! It has everything I was looking for! Only thing that is holding me back from buying it is that the message notifications can't be linked up with Whatsapp on ios devices. As soon as this 'problem' is fixed, I'm heading straight to the stores to get it!
Status changed to: Released
AndreaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

If you have an Android device, WhatsApp notifications are available for that operation system.

I couldn't find a feature request for Whatsapp notifications on iOS. I'd definitely recommend creating a new feature request for that one. 

Thank you for your suggestion and for participating in the forums! Robot LOL

Teelmo
First Steps
I have a Fitbit blaze and it would be handy if you could receive all notifications, I'm not saying fully interactive but for example with email you have X email in your inbox. Whatsapp to be received the same as texts. Facebook just to say you have a post. It would be great to be more detailed but for the purpose of a notification this would be great!!!
jaylow90
Keeping Pace
Fitbit plz give us more notificationoptions on IOS devices!🙏🏻

I really Love My watch (fitbit Blaze) but THW ohne thing that bothers me a little bit is that i Can only get the Sms/Imassage notification

The Most people use whats App etc. would Love to have the Option with My IPhone too!
Isabell1707
First Steps
+1 for whatsapp on IOS
Walk120
First Steps
+1 for whatsapp on IOS
Loik
Keeping Pace
+1 whatsapp or any other notifications on iOS. Garmin trackers can do it so there should be a way...
AndreaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

I'd definitely recommend creating a new feature request for WhatsApp notifications on iOS devices, so our team could consider implementing it.

Thank you for visiting the forums Robot LOL.

jaylow90
Keeping Pace

Made a new feature request for theWhatsapp notifications  on IOS devices

so plz leave vote on that topic

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/WhatsApp-Notification-on-IOS-Devices/idi-p/1428041

davidnghowai
First Steps

Support

ilregista
First Steps

Please, add WHATSAPP notification on IOS and FITBIT BLAZE.

Thanks

PatyRodriguez
First Steps

Please add Whatsapp notificationa feature for the Blaze on iOS!... Tha is the only thing that this watch can´t do!

MinderM
First Steps

+1 for whatsapp on IOS

Thanks

juanv
First Steps

+1 for whatsapp on IOS

Wilhelmine
Jogger
+1 die dafür ist, dass whats App mit IOS auf meinem Alta funktioniert!
Envy1337
First Steps

i really dont know why it isn implemented already..i was kinda obvious that so many users will need this feature.

so yea please finally do it. whatsapp for IOS

LordGiotto
First Steps

Please, upvote this feature suggestion: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Third-party-App-push-notifications-on-Fitbit-scr...

We all want the same thing, so we should converge all our votes 😉

MESA2604
First Steps

It is very sad to find out that when someone uses an iphone, it is not possible to have the same features as an android user.
Whatsapp is one of the most used apps and notifications are not possible for the charge 2+ on an Iphone ;(
Android users have more options than the ios users, which is not so cool.

Please  add this features in the next update please

Slayne12
First Steps

You should be able to add social media messaging apps onto fitbit. Such as whatsapp and messenger and you get notifications like text messages

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Slayne12, this is a good idea. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon. You will find more details about it here: How do I set up notifications?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.