Allow Customers to choose between Dashboards

In the latest update of the Fitbit app, the Dashboard that customers interact with daily underwent a huge visual downgrade. It is far less appealing to look at, and harder to quickly see where you are with your daily goals. Please allow Customers to choose their dashboard, similar to how customers can choose their fitbits clock faces. It makes sense to at least allow a choice between the new version and the old version of the dashboard. PLEASE consider this. 

To Vote for a choice between the new and old dashboard, go to "Feature Suggestions" - then "Allow customers to choose between dashboards" should be near the top of the list.
379 Comments
ToshieSpeaks
Jogger
I have not heard of one person who requested these changes, nor any users that like them. There is no reason the Fitbit platform cannot accommodate 2 user interfaces: the original version (reason that we purchased the Fitbit in the first place) and the “updated” one force upon us. You sound like a coder, who has no idea how people actually use a product. Why else would you read the complaints and even respond? You are not saying you like the “updated” version, you are just complaining about the complaints. I do not like the “updated” version and have respectfully requested that they give us the option to choose. Go back to trolling people you don’t know on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone
DALwpg
Base Runner
Well Rich_Laue : I for one never requested changes to the dashboard or the app. I resent your implication that everybody complains and then gets on board and then complains again about changes to what they didn’t want in the first place.

The fact is you are jumping into these threads and picking fights with people. Judging by the hundreds if not thousands of comments almost everybody has expressing their concerns about the new dashboard. It is more cluttered, and less usable.

Except the fact that not everybody, and in fact in this case almost all the rest of us, see this issue differently from you.

A conspiracy theorist would assume that you were nothing more than a Fitbit plant.

Sent from my iPhone
amoysue
First Steps

Please give users a choice of dashboards or switch back to the old one! This new dashboard is very uninspiring and upsetting!! Very disappointed. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @amoysue, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on the Fitbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.