0 Votes

Allow Luxe to show heart rate during any exercise

On Fitbit Luxe: When I do yoga, I can see my heart rate and calorie burn on my device. However when I'm walking, it shows my pace and strides, which honestly I don't care about. Please please please add the feature so that when I am walking, I can choose what stats I am seeing. I don't care about my pace - I care about my HR and burn!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi there, @Rlpow. Thank you for sharing this suggestion. I'd like to mention that when you use the "Walk" exercise from the Exercise App from Fitbit Luxe, if you tap on the display it will show distance, time, heart rate and other stats. Can you please confirm how you're tracking your activity?

I'll be around.

Rlpow
Recovery Runner
Got it! I actually discovered this right before I got your response. I was trying to scroll side side instead of tapping, which is why I wasn’t able to see this beforehand.

Thanks!
Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Rlpow, thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions and clarifying that you're able to get your heart rate readings on your Luxe while walking. In case you want to learn more about the Exercise app and how to use it, I'd suggest this help article. We hope you enjoy the experience with your tracker and keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.