Allow to customize double-press button apps on Sense 2/Versa 4

Make it possible to change the 4 apps that show when button is Double Pressed on Fitbit sense2 as we could on Sense.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @LokeAa, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to customize the double-press button apps on the Sense 2 and Versa 4 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

TylerTrundle
First Steps

This literally why I’m going to return my sense 2, use my sense 1, because it’s far superior. Probably switch to Apple Watch since Fitbit is going downhill and Google just wants us to have Pixel watches instead.
Google = No Privacy - Apple = Better Privacy

Liz729
Jogger

I agree. Why did Fitibit think it was a good idea to force us to have those 4 shortcuts?  I am in the US and used my Alexa on the long press of my Sense device.  I set that up as the long press for my new Sense 2 device.  So, why exactly am I being forced to waste a shortcut on the double press with Alexa when it is an option for the long press?  I don't use the Google wallet feature.  I'd like to remove it.  Why could I choose 4 apps for the double press on my Sense but I can't on my Sense 2?  That makes NO sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't even use the double press.  I should be able to customize it to what I personally would use most often.  I used to have timer, walk, alarms, and EDA scan on it.  Seriously...fix this! Why take away a feature?????????????? 

JeanneQuilter
Jogger

I just got the Versa 4 and the default Double Press button apps are useless to me. The Versa 3 allowed the user to customize the apps. Why remove it on the Versa 4? Very dissatisfied!   

Brianp25
Jogger

Very disappointed with the sense 2 purchase. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.