Amazon Music

Please let us sync amazon music like we can Pandora. I have an amazon music account.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

282 Comments
kfisher1708
First Steps

I would love to have the flexibility of listening to Amazon Music while running

thepianoman
Jogger

It's frustrating that we are tied down to only 1 or 2 services to stream our music. Many, many people are using Amazon Music and Google Play. Allow us the option to stream music through Amazon please.

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

I understand, and hoping it is a case of having to work out the details between Fitbit, Google or Amazon. 

dalyshas
Keeping Pace

Any update on this @LizFitbit, it's been a few months since status change.  Sync'ing Amazon music is a big deal for us Prime/Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers.

CPittsley
First Steps

Please allow us to stream Amazon Music on the Versa! I love Amazon's services and have been a Fitbit user for many years, but to be able to merge the two would be amazing!  I've tried Pandora and am not happy with it.

ankitsoumya
First Steps

Amazon music independently needs to be compatible with fitbit smartwatches. The cost of the watches, isnt too low, to compromise on a wider app-base

Asfridur
Recovery Runner

Would be great if we had an Amazon music app for the Ionic.

I would love such an option!

thepianoman
Jogger

Hi @LizFitbit, can you update us on the status of this request please? I love my ionic, but it's main purpose as a fitness tracker is nearly moot without a brief selection of apps to stream our music from. With over 100 million Prime subscribers and tens of millions of full Amazon Music subscribers, it's a wonder to me why this hasn't been a top priority. Amazon Music is 3rd behind spotify and apple music- yet we have a Deezer app? Let's get this done!

Jmoods
First Steps

I absolutely agree I would love the ability to use Amazon Music with my Fitbit versa!  I do not want to pay for another subscription and I have music downloaded to the amazon music that I would love to use with my versa!  Please work together to get this option for your users.

Jdcree00
First Steps

I agree.  If we already pay for another music app, then it would be nice for use to use what we already have.  As I’ve read from a number who responded, I too have an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription that would be nice to have an app for my Ionic would be nice & not have to have my phone!

RACoffeen90
Jogger

I'm not saying anything anyone hasn't already said, just adding to the petition. Amazon Unlimited subscriber with a Fitbit Versa.

KateyD
Jogger

ADD Amazon prime music PLEASE!!!

AmberRuble
First Steps

Please add Amazon music to the Versa, too!

AmyB316
First Steps

Reading through these posts and it seems they have not responded much to the request for streaming of Amazon Music  or an Amazon Music App for Versa.  @LizFitbit Is there any additional information on this? I would love to stream my music from Amazon. I won't be paying for anything else. 

thepianoman
Jogger

@LizFitbit Any chance you could update us on this? Seems to be a fairly popular feature request, yet we haven't heard anything from a moderator since January. And please, please don't provide the generic "we are constantly working to add features..." reply. A thorough response would be helpful. Thank you!

djrego
Jogger

@LizFitbit , yes a legitimate answer would be great.  It seems a lot of Fitbit customers would very much like this feature.  I have also reached out to Amazon Music. Maybe if others do the same, we can get this moving.  I went to the settings section of my Amazon music account, clicked on the contact customer support, give feedback and gave them my feedback on working with Fitbit to link our Amazon music accounts with Fitbit products.  Maybe you all should too! 

Jdcree00
First Steps
Great idea! I just left feedback with Amazon Music!!

Sent from my iPhone
Audaces fortuna juvat!
thepianoman
Jogger

Yes, PLEASE EVERYONE SEND FEEDBACK TO AMAZON MUSIC as well. For all we know (since we haven't heard from anyone), Amazon is the holdout on this. In the Amazon Music app: Settings --> Contact Customer Support --> Give Feedback

Roshansocean
First Steps
I don't know how to get the moderator to look at this. When they first
responded in January, I asked what their note meant and didn't get a
response. I think we need to push harder on this and if you know how I can
do that, I would be happy to do it.

--
“If you wait for opportunities to occur, you will be one of the crowd.”

Edward de Bono
djrego
Jogger

The one moderator who posted on this thread a while back is @LizFitbit. We have been sending her posts but have not heard anything.

Roshansocean
First Steps

@LizFitbit Can you please re-review the asks and the posts on this thread and provide us with a clearer answer? Is there any real update?

Roshansocean
First Steps

Maybe we all need to send a note to @LizFitbit to get her attention to review and update this thread.

AmyB316
First Steps
Maybe @LizFitbit

doesn't work there anymore?
thepianoman
Jogger
She posted as recently as a few days ago if you check her profile.
AmyB316
First Steps
Ahhh. I hadn't checked her profile.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.