Arabic SMS & other Arabic notifications unreadable

We need very small update for language unicade can support arabic letter to be read from change 3, it is very easy for big & smart company as fitbit, take it as challenge for you customers satisfaction.

i hope to Be solve in next update

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

470 Comments
YossiStarz
Recovery Runner

@Jain.x i suggests you (although it is not a solution, but it helps me at the moment) to turn on in the fitbit app the translation. It changes the chars from squares into Latin Characters, so it ia readable, but it is difficult .

Go to charge 3 settinga - > notifications - > Enable Translations.

Thanks for you reply,,, but i went  throw your steps & i could not found option (enable translation) there

Jain.x
Jogger

3A5C97B7-2902-4C29-8ECE-017B127C9039.jpeg

Yeah me too

YossiStarz
Recovery Runner

Interesting. 🤔.

In android i do have this options 😔

YossiStarz
Recovery Runner

Screenshot_20181031-201244_Fitbit.jpg

Maybe it ia a limitation on iphone, but if not, i think that at least this feature must make it to the iphone too. 🙄

Kalantar
Jogger

We need support for Arabic/Farsi/Urdu languages in notifications. Come on! It shouldnts be that hard.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Kalantar,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion about supporting more languages. We look forward to hearing what other community members think and once any update is available, it will be communicated as soon as possible.

F6aaim
First Steps

Yes please we need this option for the arabic language as fast as possible

It seems many people would like to have this option to be updated,, i hope they do their best to solve it

Jain.x
Jogger

Yeah , at least can IOS get the same Advance sitting as android for the transition Smiley Mad

AZiSTELLAR
First Steps

Support us.

Pls respond.

MagedSaleh
First Steps

Why is Arabic as a language not supported yet on the ionic as notifications and so and when will it be supported via an update?

Also my Poco F1 phone is unable to send notifications to the watch and I followed everything, will there be an update for that as well?

MagedSaleh
First Steps

kindly make an update that includes the Arabic language and also an update for the notification problems on Poco f1

MagedSaleh
First Steps
we need Arabic support
AbuFaisal
First Steps

Arabic notifications at the very least please, we are not asking for a complete Arabic Operating system. Just language support for notifications so that we can read messages sent to us in Arabic while Cyclin

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Mejo
Jogger

When i changed frome apple watch i looking for good reason for change and i found fitbit ionic adidas edition because they focus on sports but I don’t know they don’t respect us and put at least can read notifications but they not I think this time to back Apple watch they respect us,

no admins talk with us and when we ask you don’t reply here or instgram 

M.Q
Jogger
True. Its so rude that not a single person respond to all our suggestion or posts.

Sent from my iPhone

For My self i will give my request another 2 weeks to get this issue solve or i will be back again to my apple watch.

Zhoor
Jogger

We need to support Arabic in the very near future

To continue loyalty by the middle East .... because of the emergence of competitors support the language Arabic

We are used to fitbit and we like to use and we hope you to our support the status of language Arabic

Zhoor
Jogger

From my point I want to be the program full support the language Arabic we deserve piece like others users is also available in other

Skymagna
First Steps

good day 

i'm a fitbit user since 2015 . and i think it's time for fitbit to think really serious about adding an Arabic notifications only >> we don't need full Arabic support we only need the received calls and Messages. i have 300$ smart watch and i don't know who is calling when i'm cycling . this is not good

thank you

Skymagna
First Steps

yes ARABIC please 

Skymagna
First Steps

Arabic please . 

hudak
First Steps

I was just about to purchase 2 for myself and my sister and then thought to check Arabic support, and I'm quite disappointed now! Even my basic pebble displayed my Arabic notifications. I live in Australia but will be getting all kinds of Arabic messages from family and friends!

D7AN
Stepping Up

Strongly agree, one of the best improvements of charge 3 over charge 2 is notifications from different apps. Unfortunately, for us Arab users, the feature becomes useless.

I like really like fitbit products and I prefer them over smart watches, but as more and more features are becoming important like notification, and fitbit products are not fulfilling these features, I might start considering using smart watches.

I don't know if it's technically hard or not, but believe me, it's the cherry on the cake Smiley Happy 

Thanks.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.