0 Votes

Aria Scale warning on strong passwords

Users should be alerted when entering a strong password that it will not work with the Aria scale. The password must be all alpha numeric, I've been told. A simple JavaScript routine could read the password form field and alert user of an issue. Rather than the user wasting time and becoming frustrated with Fitbit products and brand.

I've removed Charge 2 and Aria scale from gift list, due to the conflicting information received, and the time wasted. Won't put friends and family through that.

3 Comments
Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Redwing59 we understand your frustration and thank you for your suggestion, which has been incorporated into our newest smart scale. A quicker set up and updated Wi-Fi technology on the newly released Aria 2 should address this issue. Aria 2 a reengineered Wi-Fi Smart Scale that offers the latest technology to capture your data with greater precision than ever before. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Redwing59
Runner

@LizFitbit,

Thank you for the note.

So are you going to send me an Aria 2 for the suggestion to reduce customer frustration? 😉

Redwing59
Runner

@LizFitbit,

Noticed that the description mentions setup with smartphone. I'll assume the setup won't work with a Blackberry and that it cannot be setup with a laptop, correct?

Pat

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.