Ascending Alarm

There should be the option for an ascending alarm that starts with a short/weak vibration and ramps up to the current strong vibration alarm over 20 seconds or so.  This way the FitBit can gently wake me without also waking my wife, the current alarm is just to strong and sudden.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for your contribution @AussieFlyer. I believe that this is a great idea to avoid any scares when the silent alarm activates and wakes you up, I can relate. I will gladly send your request to our team members so they can take it into consideration.

Any other ideas you might have, feel free to share or vote for them, if it’s already suggested in the Feature Request Forum. Thanks!

CRissman
Jogger
This a feature I would love to see. If I am in a deep sleep, I never feel it, whereas in a light sleep it makes me jump out of skin.
EllenRipley
Jogger

CRissman - it does the exact same thing for me.

If the programmers can fix this by adding an ascending alarm it would change my view from being unhappy and regretting my purchase to being satisfied with it.

gartriv
Jogger

it really irrating that vibration intensity cannot be control currently on surge, way to strong, this feature should be addedd

lkudr
First Steps

I would also love this feature. The current alarm wakes me up well but makes me really anxious cause it’s so jarring. I love having a vibration alarm that doesn’t wake my partner but it would be so much better if it was the vibration equivalent to the SleepCycle ascending smart alarm.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.